eBay stuff (Part 1)

As a ‘dealer’ surely that is your #1 motive?

Bob! I’m wounded! As HMRC could tell you, I’m operating a charity here! :cry::cry::cry:

2 Likes

Fixed

2 Likes

SY355

May I remind folks whether they are dealerscum or hifi hoarders, that talk about profit is premature until the item in question is actually sold :grin:

Wow! So THIS is why you’re a highly-paid management consultant! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

The point being you fuckers need to actually sell stuff to make this a material discussion :slightly_smiling_face:

Personally I think all dealers should sell for the price they paid for them. (Or less)

4 Likes

Why would they want any more?
I recently sold a pre-amp for slightly under what I paid for it (5% less), it had more or less daily use for 5 years so I reckoned the reduction was fair enough given the valve use.

I was doing the buyer a favour really.

Exactly, I recently sold a car for about 50% less than what I paid for it, these dealers are just taking the piss with their profiteering tactics.

Crackers buying stuff at all, really nice folks give stuff away for free :+1:

2 Likes

allison three speakers , these look interesting

https://www.hifi-forsale.co.uk/moreinfo-8.php?prod_title=Allison_Three&p=&prod_id=56610&did=&offset=0

1 Like

I am filled with shame and contrition for the one or two times I accidentally made a profit on something… :cry:

2 Likes

Pioneer is awesome but am I the only one slightly disturbed by the shipping method mentioning “padded envelope”? :flushed:

2 Likes

No, don’t worry, plenty of disturbed people on here :+1:

5 Likes

AT33PTG/ii at £204 brand new. Bargain of the year! Only 3 left.

Edit - all gone now

It’s a scam.

The seller usually sells natural products yet his store is now full of high end electronic stuff at crazy prices.

This is the sort of thing they actually sell:

Ah. Didn’t spot that. Apologies.

Still “available” according to my Amazon. Nothing to lose really as it’s Amazon.