eBay stuff (Part 1)

Pretty sure they cannot be fixed at all, something to do with not being able to reseal the cabinets after dismantling them. I guess they must just replace them during the warranty period.

1 Like

I’ve heard them twice at Munich. Meh sums it up pretty well.

or you could have something nice below

4 Likes

Found something for Keith to sell

or

Those JBLs sound a bit tinny through my phone :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah, the JVC kicks shit out of them.

Comedian. £1500

Interesting

I think that the Dr Feickert was owned by a PFM’er in the NE, as I bought a pre off him, he thought the Lenco he had was much better.

1 Like

It is also a very old model. Emporium have a Blackbird for a similar price that is a far better deck IMHO. Silly prices though.

2 Likes

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?59194-IC-Tascam-R2R

4 Likes

Pricing is a little steep, but it does include the PUA-9 tonearm and XL-55 cartridge.

Lovely!

Want

4 Likes

Plus 25% taxes

Still a lovely t/t though. If I had the inclination to spunk $10k on another deck, this would get it

I agree. One day I will own one.

This is where having a friend in JPN who will buy in from Yahoo auctions and ship is a bonus.

2 Likes

The arm is part of the turntable as it’s a semi-automatic design, so I’d be suspicious of an armless one! I paid about half that for mine from Hi-Fi Do although, to be fair, I bought it non-working.

Wonderful, wonderful deck though - I love mine to bits and it’s vying for first place as the best turntable I’ve ever heard. Start saving and go for one - you wont regret it!

Reminds me - I really must find an XL-55 to go with it…