eBay stuff (Part 1)

I bet they’re good though

Fixt

That reg is only one letter wrong

£1499 BIN!

2 Likes

Isn’t that peanuts compared with the cost of a full spec LP12?

1 Like

Looks Akurate to me :smile:

2 Likes

Fixt

4 Likes

That has been up for sale loads on times and not sold. Last time it was 1200.

I probably think not.

Must be trying a new tactic of increasing the price to make it seem more desirable.

Some SD 1 speakers on eBay about to finish. Currently 113, could be very cheap.

Quite true

Are these too expensive or about right, what do they normally go for?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VITAVOX-S2-/322435967612?hash=item4b12ae6a7c:g:ofUAAOSwZJBX-nKh

It’d say a bit high, but maybe that’s what they’re going for these days. I stood a pair a year or so ago for £1900, but the guy specifically wanted them with the metal edged diaphragms.

I felt they may be high but I don’t see many so I suppose it depends on how much someone wants them. Bit high for me to be honest but I can’t help but think about it.

The serial number plates are gone from these also. I’m sure I read Vitavox can only service them if they were made after a certain date, I’ll have a check on that.

Is there a mythical driver you haven’t had? lol

Genuine WE 555/597 (my 555 are LM), 594A.

Reminds me, I need to get my RCA 1428 sold.

Don’t see why Vitavox couldn’t service them before a certain date - the design didn’t really change much, just some minor details. They’re not that complex, really and the diaphragms are the same throughout AFAIK.

1 Like

Would love the RCA drivers.

It was the S3 that Mike, from Vitavox, said was a little more limited in terms of rebuild but didn’t mention age so I must have made that bit up.

1 Like

He had up last year for £2,000