eBay stuff (Part 1)

Yeah cos yours will be available in the next few days :smile:

5 Likes
1 Like

The colourful aura of this forum is turning brown.

4 Likes

That’s what I meant to say, not quite got the hang of it yet👍

In an auction tomorrow, the pinnacle of hi-fi

2 Likes

that looks like something from the future:smirk:

Those speakers look just like Snells / Audionotes, amazing :slight_smile:

I didn’t have the heart to ask if it all worked. Surprised that nobody skipped it.

That is NOT a KSA100, it’s a KSA80 (the following generation), The fins stick out in a radial pattern and two rows (the KSA200 has 3 rows and is 50% deeper). The KSA100 has internal fins with two fans blowing air from top to bottom.

I think they are a bit better than the previous generation, but it’s not worth as much. The KSA250 is the one to get if you want one, significantly better than the KSA200b or the KSA100.

Krell path;
KSA50 became KSA80 became KSA150 became KSA200S (S models are utter shite, avoid) became FPB300c became FPB400cx

KSA100 became KSA200 became KSA250 became KSA300S became FPB600c became FPB700cx

1 Like

So how much you reckon it’s actually worth then ?

KSA80’s go for about £1,000 to £1,300, depending on condition, servicing, box etc…

KSA100’s go for a bit more now, the KSA80 used to go for more than KSA100’s, but ‘vintage’ Krell is now more desireable.

Beast…
http://www.hifi-forsale.co.uk/mobile/moreinfo.php?pid=49015

Brilliant pictures…

3 Likes

If you get it, and use single ended RCA connection, get some shorting plugs made up for the balanced input (£20 tops).

A service on one of these will be in the region of £1K for a full re-cap by Richard, so it’s pretty good value if it’s been done.

Yep, that amp is only good for listening to Blur.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Did you notice the SP-10 MkII that he’s also selling - just needs a new home and a plinth :wink:

Yeah, seriously tempted by both of those :heart_eyes:

Good luck, I am bidding.