eBay stuff (Part 1)

Lol, pm me for a deal on that one. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I thought you might know about these.

1 Like

:frowning:

Pretty much every one in the Hitchin / Luton area uses those. Common as muck they are. They’d go down well with the local ‘travelling’ community & would sell easily at the Kimpton boot fair.

1 Like

And all St Albans PTA’s?

That’s where all their funds go, on obscure cinema drivers from the 30’s. Money well spent imho.

1 Like

Absolutely. Otherwise all they would do is race around the streets in their pimped-up beetles causing mayhem…

He needs to have children in order to get a sense or reality.

Mega foo, so much foo it literally spills out and fills the whole house.

Actually, not quite true. It seems the residents spend their money on another hobby also…

2 Likes

That’s a splendid choice of number plate. :+1:

Surprised you haven’t got a pair yourself then :joy:

Do you seriously think I would spend 12 big ones on some foo cable? :innocent:

I did once own some Transparent Reference XL speaker cables though, very nice they were too. Sold them to replace a clutch on my ex-wives 4 x 4 which was £2K.

Shakti.

1 Like

I only have 3 FFS. :grin:

So it’s only foo when it reaching the truly outlandish price point rather than just staggering foolish waste of money?

Oh I see, so the nonsense cables foo and shakti- sham that you have is not considered expensive enough to be full blown foo then?!

Ha ha, I love the fact that you draw the line :joy:

I do have a line for both cabling and other equipment. £4K is it, no one item more than this. I have some foo MIT and Transparent Audio cabling, the Transparent Reference digital and balanced interconnects are not exactly cheap, nor is the MIT Oracle or Spectral stuff. But, I do like foo cabling and have the cheap / cheaper stuff as well, I use DNM in my second system as I like the sound of the speaker cabling.

Over the last year I have pretty much stopped buying cabling as I have so much of it now, I can tune most systems. I try to stick to amps and stuff that uses either XLR or SE, I avoid DIN like the plague (you can’t avoid it with vintage Naim unfortunately).

Strange mat

The seller has some really interesting stuff.

3.5 kilos!

Not sure what marble brings to the party, but who knows?