eBay stuff (Part 1)

From their blue oyster period I believe

1 Like

The A1 was a decent Amp

If you got a good one, which was unlikely. They were terribly unreliable.

I had a good one, back in the dAy.

Really good, at their price point.

Reviewer in the making :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I would like to point at, that ā€¦ but I canā€™t be arsed.

If by that you mean ā€œZippo-beating NVA-tier firestarterā€, then yup, agreed.

2 Likes

The decline in modern society and this very forum can ultimately be traced back to the abolition of keel hauling. Whilst a tad vigorous contemporary man would benefit from a touch of naval disciplineā€¦For starters the wet rope:

ā€œMalcontents were made to run the gauntlet past fellow crewmen who beat them with knotted wet rope ends.ā€

3 Likes

Sounds delicious.

Hemp loveliness

2 Likes

Apart from the feet lighting up blue, what is the attraction to this lump? It fails to deliver in so many ways and has a few watts? So does a second hand Ā£300 AV receiver.

Most of the press adopt a ā€˜advertisingā€™ policy for reviews or are just brown envelope boys.

Musical Fidelity - wank.

1 Like

Musical Fidelity Ad

6 Likes

I have a MF A370, it is very big, I could be compensatingā€¦

1 Like

This place is feckin chock-a-bloc with malcontents :+1:

Stands to reason, Iā€™ve never met a happy Butcher. I did see Pat Butcher smoke a bong last night on Tā€™telly - I feel complete.

1 Like

That portrait of her is coming along well

3 Likes

The stuff designed by Tim de P for MF was generally good. That was a long time ago, though. Some of their stuff has been good, but generally it seems to be by accident, and as you spend more it doesnā€™t get any better.

Sadly the Biggins didnā€™t lick the pipe but he did throw a thunderously marvelous whitey after eating Cannabis Ice cream. Best TV ever!

2 Likes

It was fucking funny I thought - seeing aged has-beens getting stoned. Wife had it on for some reason, and it was surprisingly good fun laughing at them!

2 Likes