eBay stuff (Part 1)

You take the old one in twatface

As a ‘dealer’ surely you would know these things? :doughnut:

…at great expense, ya helmet-wearing crayon-eater.

2 Likes

Mmmmmm Crayons.

2 Likes

Nonsense, fucking cheaper than most manufacturers, I had one made for an Italian valve amp and it was half the cost of the manufacturer one.

…but we’re talking about Beard amps, and if you can get the fruitloop to actually respond, they’re a LOT quicker and cheaper to obtain than dicking-about with forensic transformer rebuilds…

Hopefully you’ve at least learned your lesson regarding eyetiehifi…

Say’s a man who flogs Pro-ject crap.

Haha… you guys…

1 Like

Try to keep-up ya nodder - “used-to”…

Never had a problem with any of it FWVLIW, just the twats that sell it…

Ya so high profile with your business, I mean we are inundated with flyers and adverts popping up everywhere. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Henley designs… rofl

1 Like

I get fucking lynched if I so much as mention fucking hifi on here! Whaddaya want? Wigwam 2 - Petfood Pete Redux?

2 Likes

Belongs in the cockpunching thread…

Fucking shills heh :metal:

2 Likes

Popcorn

2 Likes

How do you measure it? “Would sir like it exactly like this, part melted, or should we take a guess at the ratios?”

1 Like

Should I be buying a hat? :wedding: :couple_with_heart_man_man:

3 Likes

Not ebay but may be of interest to some of the Laaandanerrrsssss

Saw them 6 years ago at somerset house and thought they were (still) brilliant.

Buy new: Cross your fingers, touch your toes and think of England or buy second hand: Become a bottom feeding box swaper with technical issues

Welcome to Audio

2 Likes

I wonder why Musical Fidelity don’t reissue their most revered products. I guess there would be a big uptake.

They have done - or at least new products that aped their looks and names but used their usual cut’n’pasted circuits.

As Matt’s post suggests - old is not always better, but then neither is new - welcome, indeed, to the confusing world of hifi…