eBay stuff (Part 1)

Any money it’s an Absolute Sounds dealer trying to keep prices high, they will be in a shop at £4K soon.

Wanted a pair of SF’s to try for ages. Just 'cos I think they are pretty. They are just a bit too spendy for what they are though.

Some Amati’s would be super, but don’t have the space really. Or the money, or an amp to drive them.

[quote=“bmtell, post:1843, topic:121, full:true”]
Wanted a pair of SF’s to try for ages. Just 'cos I think they are pretty. They are just a bit too spendy for what they are though.

Some Amati’s would be super, but don’t have the space really. Or the money, or an amp to drive them.
[/quote]

I like the older SF speakers and currently have two pairs of Electa’s, which I think are really well balanced and easy to drive. If you want fast and direct, then Extrema’s (which sound like no other SF speaker).

For your delectation

1 Like

Meh! That is an insufficient amount of fugly for £7195 incl P&P. Quite good comedy text in the ad though…

So he’s taken a used set of £300 Tannoy pro monitors, added a cabinet of dubious merit, and wants £7K?

Who, if anybody, buys this stuff?

His ebay negs are good for shits’n’giggles too.

Dude, that’s a horn that goes down to 16Hz +/- 0dB. Finally the laws of physics are defeated.

1 Like

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

1 Like

17 posts were split to a new topic: Looking for a phono stage

Seller is also listing some interesting amps. Like the mono amps.

That is the worst speaker I have ever heard, truely bad. I bet these are the show ones from years ago that he was trying to flog for £16K.

50 pence worth of acrylic. Yours for just £180. Edd could knock up a nice alloy one for a tenth of the price.
The peak of optimism.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/amplifiers/kondo-m7-amplifier/1276759556

Worth checking of it is kosher.

Message sent (Its a wind up)

I can get my mother in law to go and check it out.

I’m sure she can also get a good 40% knocked off the price; she’s not to be messed with :dragon:

If it sounds too good to be true. …

1 Like

The pictures have been ripped from Canuck Audio mart and us audio mart, where the seller is meant to be located in Hamilton, ON, not Newry.

Can we get Guy’s mil to pop round and have a word then?

Those of us with a router could copy these.