Electric shavers :/

I find wet shaving more than about once per week to be incredibly painful. Even at once a week I have to do it rather carefully to avoid tearing my face to pieces. Never quite felt like I had the money to splash £100 and upwards on an electric razor though. Maybe I should get the Wench one for her birthday; it’s she that prefers me clean shaven.

1 Like

For your lunches in her lady garden?

:scream::face_vomiting::scream:

2 Likes

marmite salad?

1 Like
1 Like

You’re doing it wrong.

2 Likes

If girls are made of ‘sugar and spice and all things nice’ why do they taste of anchovies ? Or should this be in the hot cross bun (not bum, before someone ‘fixes’ it) thread ?

VB

1 Like

Blondes = fish
Red heads = battery acid
Brunettes = neutral

I performed extensive research during the nineties.

2 Likes

How do you know what battery acid tastes like ?

VB

Experiments

How do you know what a woman’s front garden tastes of?

1 Like

Gillete Fusion blades + Nivea shaving Gel which is very nice indeed and far cheaper than Gilette’s version.

Shave every day if I’m office bound otherwise every other day.

Electric schmetric.

1 Like

+1 for the fusion Nivea gel combo

The temptation to say “your mum” is strong.

5 Likes

Man up.

I’m not about to start enduring pain for the sake of cosmetics. It also makes it bleed like fuck which makes a mess of clothing.

1 Like

Just wear some panty liners then

2 Likes

As I am a delicate flower, I shave (on average) once every month and I do my head at the same time.
Any more than that and it will rip my face to pieces.

Used to get fairly savage razor “burn” - and the itching to go with it. The latter is caused by the same ~commensal~ fungi that cause dandruff, which led me to start using Head & Shoulders moisturising hair conditioner as shaving lube: works a fucking treat and massively cheaper than any halfway decent shave cream :+1:

1 Like

Meh! I just use it as a convenient excuse for laziness :smirk: