Eurovision 2018 Low-lights and live commentary

I would start drinking on Friday if I were you and don’t pause* until Sunday to anesthetise yourself to the horrors ahead.

*this is the correct word. It is not possible to ‘stop drinking’ once you’ve started. It is possible to insert lengthy pauses though.

If Villa lose at Boro on Saturday then the drinking will be continuous without pause in any case.

1 Like

I share your pain. I may have a celebratory tipple if/when BFS lands on the bones of his arse outside Goodison Park sometime in the next few days. I will have a second if he lands on LFS, the globular little turd.

Is Farage still hosting it this year?

This is good advice. See also Withnail and I for the lighter fuel scene. :slight_smile:

OzBoi will have something to cheer tomorrow…

Surely the whole point of Brexit was to make the UK immediately & irretrievably ineligible for this annual 70s Glam- Sham- Glitter- Tits Out -No Gutter Too Low -Schlock- Horror Fest of so called “song” so called arse licking voting “contest” that somehow manages to make Keith Lemon look like a dinner suited cheroot smoking Omar Fucking Sharif in his hey day ?

Missing something obvs

Yes you are

1 Like

I always cheer for Eurovision acts. Just 'coz they is Strine will make no difference to my usual enlightened, gentle critique.

Sharpening the cleaver and gutting hooks finished already then?

1 Like

All music is lovely :+1:

This way there be cunts…
AA champions cuntishness in many (But not all) guises. Eurovision being an orgiastic whirlpool of wrong is the finest sequin encrusted cannon fodder going.

4 Likes

Your piano accordion flute-reggae collection is famously huge.

1 Like

OK. All music except Reggay is lovely :+1:

Boooooo!!!

Down with this sort of thing!

Mentalist :roll_eyes:. You have tin ears and a leaden brain.

2 Likes

Meh! And you are yellow.

2 Likes

I’m guessing you need a change in diet to deal with such bile…?, seeds, pulses and macka b are the answer

1 Like

Set phasers to stun

1 Like