Fast and pretty things

scooterist.

Tinned veg.

1 Like

Seeing as you think a milk float is a car Iā€™m not surprised by your comment.

1 Like

Seeing as you think inappropriate behavior with a hedgehog and a vat of industrial lubricant is an acceptable way of spending a Saturday night Iā€™ll consider the source and treat your comment with the disdain it deserves.

Donā€™t knock itā€¦

1968 GT40

2 Likes

The fast is debatable butā€¦

http://www.rawlesmotorsport.co.uk/public/images/restoration/AGS-Austin-Healey-3000/austin-healey-3000-mkiii-restoration.jpg

6 Likes

In a straight line, but wouldnā€™t want the hammer down when going round a corner.

Nice to look at though.

Iā€™d normally look at someone riding a bike like that and ask whether I can please have their liver and spleen when it happens. However, itā€™s Penance, so Iā€™ll pass this time.

And you accused me of changing standards!!

3 Likes

Nope.
Eta, why follow stereotypes? Impreza Turbo was always a really good car, no matter the driver.
As with 911s, despite City boy wankers driving them.

Why not save money by gluing a large plastic cock to your forehead?

?, so I can fuck you?
What a pathetic post you made.

How delicate.

#############################

You seem to be arguing with yourself. You may need some kind of help or support.

1 Like

Nope, I havenā€™t yet come to grips with this forumā€™s workings. In fact, itā€™s fucking shit.
Understand, Iā€™m totally with you on biking.
Iā€™m too old now to get my thrills on bikes but I can still do so in cars. Thus my wittterings about Focus RS,

Thatā€™s a bit harsh, I was rather pleased with the post As for you homo-erotic fantasies, whatever floats your boat really.