Feckin' Weather

3 Likes

It was windy. That was @browellmā€™s dandruff flying about in the breeze and the residue from Kopp foaming about the mouth :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:. Feckinā€™ lovely day here. :sunglasses:

Itā€™s been snowing pretty steadily here all day. Just now slowed to a light flurry. I have a very early (0430) start tomorrow, so Iā€™m hoping the roads are reasonably clear through to the M40 :anguished:

hope you feckin choke on your toffeeā€¦:angry:

Thatā€™s not very festive. Put yourself on the naughty listā€¦

Shitty sleety day here in Gloucestershire, with nothing lying to speak of ā€¦ I am disappoint

I had rather hoped that it would have lain prettily until about 15:30 and then melted away. Sadly it hasnā€™t. So we will have to trudge to the curry house through it later this evening :frowning_face:.

VB

Had super fun making snowmen and throwing snowballs. Then 90 mins of shovelling snow off lane so we could go home.

1 Like

Itā€™s melting nowā€¦

Youā€™re too close to that London :smirk:

weā€™re closer and no sign of it melting here - our road had frozen into a compacted snow, ice rinkā€¦

Tuesday morning -10 here :frowning:

Got 8" here. Thereā€™s still some snow around too :+1:

1 Like

It was a bit windy and we had a lot of drizzle this morning here on the south coast. I decided to give golf a miss. It is no fun in drizzle if you wear glasses.

Yeah, right

4 Likes

12 " here and still snowing; every little boy is born with a ruler in his hand :+1:

Not had a single flake here all day, it is wet under foot and very cold. The roads could be dicey in the morning.

Allow me

4 Likes

Not got any room for that. Roast chicken etc has seen my appetite off!

1 Like

Weā€™ve been told to wfh tomorrow.

4 Likes