Feckin' Weather

I’ve told myself to do that aswell. Will let work know in the morning.

2 Likes

Half the directors in my company (wife and I) have told me to work from home tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I want a day off, one of you feckers fancy ringing in for me and tell them my car’s stuck on your drive.

I wish I could WFH tomorrow. Fuckers have dumped a really shitty job on me from nowhere with a tight deadline. Basically, stuff fucked up by others and now screamingly urgent and my problem. :rage: Can do without icy roads in the morning!

All of you?!

Non business-crtical staff. :smiley:

1 Like

I will endeavour to get into work tomorrow so this country keeps moving.

3 Likes

Small sprinkling of snow in Cheshire, still idiots in BMWs and Audis trying to find the slippery spot at 80mph on A roads.

It’s cold, but we are Northern meat men and a capped T-shirt is surely enough.

1 Like

Bare chests or be shamed!

2 Likes

Aha, just had the emergency alert - The University is closed tomorrow.

I, on the other hand, am lecturing at 11:00. Feckin’ weather.

1 Like

Just been outside, the roads look a little damp.

1 Like

Wow, and it’s Christmas in a few weeks.
Dear Santa, I would really love … thank you

6 flakes here. Icy as fuck. Van won’t start. Still not had a mince pie.

Wank.

2 Likes

Haven’t attempted to get to work today and with -8c forecast for tonight, I won’t be bothering tomorrow either :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Same here.

3° and pissing down. Fucking immobiliser on the car fucked so won’t start and I have to use the other one which has pissed the missus off. I am on the train 4 trains after the one Originally intended, soaking wet and cold with a day of fucking doom ahead work wise, with a ridiculous deadline caused coz some hopeless cunt in Italy - who should have some understanding of tailored clothing, seeing as that is how he makes a living - can’t get a jacket right after 6 samples!

Super-mad

3 Likes

calm

1 Like

Final paragraph :joy:

6 Likes