Feckin' Weather

I think more come and have a smell if you think you’re hard enough

Ignorance is bliss

You don’t get girls falling over showing their knickers in St Albans on a Saturday night do you Adam?

…oh wait :wink:

I doubt there would be much gusset on display if any of the members of that particular herd toppled over in the snow. I suspect it is not just coats that are missing…

I’ll ask Louise she was born and brought up in St Albans

Strictly speaking, I was being accurate - it was last Friday evening we saw exactly that when I was delivering Adam home after the Turan. :+1:

I did, I was just south of Sheffield today, finished my meeting at lunchtime and drove South as fast as possible before the snow hit.

Since when has just south of Sheffield been up north?. I live north of Sheffield, and it’s classed as east Midlands. I appreciate it’s north of Watford, but it’s south of the m62

Today we’ve had sunshine, fluffy cloud, sunshine, snow, sunshine, grey gloom and a bright gold sunset. Fuck me, it was like living in Melbourne.

:+1: Feckin’ South Strayan inaccuracy

1 Like

Manchester is south of the M62, so are Huddlesfield, Warrington, Barnsley etc… Not really a definition of Midlands wasteland and lovely North. I always draw a line at North Staffordshire, anything south of Cheshire is Midlands wasteland.

1 Like

You fuckers don’t know the meaning of North

60 degrees is North. Sheffield is in the tropics

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Why is the north west so much to the south of the north east?

Hull, it’s the crap hole nobody wants to be associated with.

1 Like

You foreigners can feck off, if you can’t walk to England you are on your own.

Suits me

foreigners

3 Likes

'true dat, even created a county to dump it in. Problem was they made us Lincolnshire lads join it. At least me dad volunteered for the southern machine gun post when they built the bridge

I live on the South Coast.

Even that London is ooop North from here!

1 Like

I am ooop North again tonight (Daventry)
You can tell it is ooop North 'cos it is snowing.

1 Like