Feckin' Weather

Not long in from sledging with the kids- fantastic :+1:

Second day out, but the snow on all the good hills is worn down to the grass (through the grass to the mud actually :stuck_out_tongue: ) so doubt weā€™ll be able to go again tomorrow

1 Like

Completely clear here today. I guess I have no excuse to not go to work now :rage:

Thaw here tooā€¦ Really hope the trains are running properly on Monday, I have loads to do.

I want it clear everywhere!
Am in Birmingham and Sunderland next week :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Bugger all up here, just a bit chilly, meh.

Still plenty of snow here - crunched back through it along the (partially-frozen) river bank from a post-pub-drink at our friendsā€™ place just now, rather beautiful, but this eveningā€™s snow has turned to light drizzle and I suspect a thaw is afootā€¦

I used to work around the corner from a BMW repair centre, not once did we ever spot one Beemer with any other panels damaged other than the front smashed in, either that or they had been rolledā€¦funny that isnā€™t it?

1 Like

Got to take the dogs for a walk in thick fog, wet snow and soft ground. Great!

snow fucked off yesterday here - dry and bright today :heart_eyes:

Snow about, slowly melting away, fog and mistā€¦

Floods to followā€¦

Building Ark out of old bed wood as we speakā€¦

Two by two animals means you need another dog.

Oh god, donā€™t tell Donna!

2 Likes

Yep, sheā€™ll be pissed off - you noah well

3 Likes

Iā€™m just thinking of all the different breeds of bloody horsesā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s not that important, they all taste the sameā€¦:grin:

4 Likes

Sadly the extreme weather has produced some casualties

:sob:

quite a few of the lobsters were still alive and were collected by local fisherman, who revived them in sea water tanks and returned them to the sea. But yes a sad and devastating sight, mother nature at work though.