Feckin' Weather

fxt

1 Like

Nope, it is still fucked, but just differently. I am not going to speculate about how removable Mrs May’s teeth are and whether that might prove convenient for Mr May at any point during the climax (:innocent:) of the Brexit negotiations.

1 Like

Snow.

Quite a bit here now :persevere:

Nothing like in the second half of this video.

Yes a another blatant attempt to post about steam trains.

This was today although I am tucked up in warm flat in London although it is snowing outside.

5 Likes

There’s a good dump of snow here and it’s still falling

Stinking cold though so sledging is really not what I feel like doing…

Bare lick of snow here - but very windy (hit force 8 onshore and 9 at sea here last night) and bitter cold - a lazy wind that knifes right through you. Have given some thought to putting long trousers on for the doggo walk… :open_mouth:

2 Likes

The man in Tool Station said to me “nice summer day out there” when I arrived in shorts this morning to collect a tube of plumbers gold

2 Likes

Awoke to 3" this morning.
Once I got in the shower, and warmed up a bit, it had increased marginally.

8 Likes

Not too far from us - the high wind is the main problem at the mo -

It’s a perpetual problem due to the geology, but easterly storms can do 5 - 10 years damage ovenight…

They don’t call it Tool Station for nothing.

5 Likes

Beautiful on Fetlar today. Sunny & calm. The view through the living room window

8 Likes

Whenever I see someone in shorts outside of summer I think “tool”.

Ah, just seen someone thinks the same.

1 Like

Don’t be too disappointed, it’s the way you use it that counts :wink:

6 Likes

Unless they are Postmen.
Shorts have to be worn all year round, part of the Terms and Conditions of Employment, I think the Unions negotiated it

Not sure the palm tree is into this

Or a scaffolder :rofl:

I am disappoint that it wasn’t Pampas :unamused:

2 Likes

This seems to be a common attitude amongst quailing “Leg Shamers”, and I must admit, knowing it annoys the weak incentivises me to do it all the more :+1:

I’m usually a late March til end of Sept kinda shorts guy.

1 Like