Football

No Klopp.

3 Likes

Though I do agree he needs to brush up on strategy, love child with Benitez, job done.

1 Like

Moyes gone, without a payout I suspectā€¦

Club statement confirms no payment. Canā€™t work out whether he resigned so the club didnā€™t have to pay him or because there are no funds.

Presumably making himself available to take over from Wenger.:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

:scream:

Allardyce has resigned from Palace. I wonder what is going on there?

Presumably making himself available to take over from Wenger.:smiling_imp:

Looking good for a win against Ajax, I have a 4-1 feeling all day.

Probably not to replace Wenger but there still could be a lot of managerial changes over the summer. Thereā€™s talk of Conte going back to Italy, Pochetino going to Barcelona, Puel is likely to be gone at Southampton and the Leicester job is available along with the Watford job. In addition, Koeman is ambitious; if something better than Everton came up he might be tempted.

David Moyes will be rubbing his hands together.

Is Alan twat Brazil Davey Moyes agent or something?

That rules Arsenal out then.:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Where? When? Nothing on the Beed web

Fuck, fuckity fuck fuck. WHat the fucking fuck is fucking going on?

Why work 12 months a year, when you can get the same or more working 4 - 5 months with a bonus?

Fucking contractor

He kept you up, heā€™s left you with plenty of time to get somebody in (letā€™s hope itā€™s not agent Moyes) and time to build and get a team ready.

It is all over Sky and the Grauniad too. Iā€™m impressed the Telegraph had it as they seem to fully focused on smiting anything to the left of Atilla the Hun at the moment. I presume they approved of Big Sam playing with wide men and pretend both play down the right wing.

:disappointed:

Sorryā€¦