Football

Most top teams won’t sell to a rival in the same league.

Remember the Gabriel Hienze fiasco?

Decent signing imo - pacey and skillful, somewhere between Mane and Lallana.

Just need a new back 4, holding midfielder and a goalie now.:laughing:

1 Like

Firmino’s taking the no.9 shirt, so RIP Sturridge I suppose.

According to the Guardian

Liverpool have already turned down an £11m bid for the out-of-favour left-back Alberto Moreno from Napoli. The Italian side are expected to return with an improved offer but face competition from two Premier League clubs and his former club Sevilla

£11m for Moreno​:flushed: and they declined it. Three teams interested in signing him. Have none of them seen him play. :poop::poop::poop:

1 Like

Yep. Solanke looks good too - top scorer in the winning u20 world cup team. I’m getting excited :grinning:

I know. Nearly fell off my chair when I read that this morning. I’d have driven him to the airport.

1 Like

Steady on. Just offer him the bus fare before showing him the door.

Not sure what to make of it. He was very successful at Ajax, but I have no idea what happened at Inter. Guess we have to trust the chairman on this one.

Well best of luck with Solanke and Salah Jim you are going to need it.

smug bugger :confused:

found a new manager yet Dave?

Mr. Conte will stay and if we get Sandro, a new right wing back, new CF, Van Dyke and Sanchez we will do OK.

How would you know, they never played for you. :roll_eyes:

Both played in the first team.

Thought Salah looked a decent player

Behave.

No doubt in much the same way I’m targeting Megan Fox.

“Being part of the conversation”. That conversation being whatever, “Do one” is in French.

1 Like

Salah played 13 times for Chelsea scoring 2 goals. Solanke played once for Chelsea in a European game.

Behave.

Exactly, you never played them. Incidentally 7 of those ‘appearances’ were from the bench.

Anyhow his record at Fiorentina and Roma is excellent.

casse-toi