Football

I’ve heard of toffee apple, but toffee potato…nah :thumbsdown:

Actually, thinking about it a bit more I guess the Toffee Lady’s grandmother has more reason to worry.

:scream:

1 Like

Two - hundred - and - fifty - fucking - grand - a - week!

So you are paying a pensioner £60K a week and a £1M bonus if you get promoted. Hmmm.

Even though his ma had a nosh on carraghers dad, he’ll always blue. ( His ma might be a bit purple mind)

Yep a relative bargain :slightly_smiling_face:

Lukaku to United for £75M, good signing. Doesn’t give money to the competition as well.

Looks like the Morata deal is dead as RM wanted waaaaay too much money for him (Euro100M). Shame as I would buy both, but Morata is not worth Euro100M, maybe Euro60M.

If it helps ease Rooney off the books then double win. Good too that Chelsea didn’t get him :thumbsup:

Lukaku ws utter gash against us last season - barely had a kick, which considering you think our centre halves are shit doesn’t say much for him.:hankey:
I wouldn’t want him at Liverpool for £40m so you are more than welcome to him.

2 Likes

He is ok,but not 75 mill ok.

Not clinical enough imo,for the 6th best team in the country,he is a good buy though.:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Bitter scouser is bitter.

:thumbsup:

2 Likes

Doesn’t say much for Everton’s midfield last season either.

Who cares? It’s not my money!

Good point

Reports that Lukaku has rejected the chance to go to such a small team and is waiting for a better offer.:laughing:

At least to their credit they didn’t just stick a big mop-haired lump at front and hoof it up to him to avoid playing through Liverpools midfield. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

So you’re suggesting that by-passing Klopp’s high pressing strategy by going over the top of it isn’t a valid response?

Remind me again what Klopp has actually won with his methods in the last 3 seasons. :grinning:

1 Like

I thought Everton wanted £100,000,000 for Lukaku? I hope United get him because along with thousands of Blues fans I do not want him to come to us.
Would prefer Morata or Belotti.

Klopp was manager of the month last September.:fu:

2 Likes