Football

If true I would suggest he is going nowhere.

When you sell a player for too much money, the prices go up when you buy.

Yep Torres/Carroll :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Clearly true for Sigurdsson at Ā£32m let alone Ā£50m.

I wish we were throwing money around like Everton :frowning:

1 Like

Sigurdsson is class but given he didnā€™t cut it at Spurs I wonder if he might be one of those players who is better being the star man in a smaller team, rather than a standard squad player in a top team.
ā€˜Le Godā€™ being the finest example

Guess it might depend on how much his agent pressurises him into moving for the money.

Sadly, weā€™ll never know whether Le Tiss would have been a star in a bigger team. Personally I think that he would have.

United tried to buy him at least twice, but he wouldnā€™t leave.

Would have been how I might have applied a FTFY before we jizzed Ā£10m on Wayne. :confounded:

Rooney will play a lot of games for you and he needs 5 - 6 90 minute games to get fit.

at the time we exchanged him for Ben Davies I think Pottechino was well quoted at being disappointed that he left. But we needed a left back more than another mid fielder

I think heā€™ll do alright for you!

Me too. Sublime skills

Never tire of watching this

3 Likes

Much as I want to take the piss, I honestly think he will play his heart out for you, I reckon he wants to go out on a high with his childhood club.

I hope this is true. To be really honest I think that he is simply going to hinder the kids getting experience, but unless we sign another striker heā€™ll play a fair bit.

Ftfy, he doesnā€™t look very happy does he? :joy:

I think you are right on the money with thisā€¦ the term ā€œspent forceā€ comes to mind. I really thought heā€™d end up with a big money move to China.

I hope Iā€™m wrong. I love a happy ending. But I digressā€¦