Football

Southgate, never up to the job, not even close. I have been watching Glaws Vs Chiefs anyway.

How is welbeck on in front of Sturridge?

I’d forgotten about this game until you cunts reminded me. Watched the second half, unfortunately.

Bloody awful.

Dreadful game of football. We don’t look at all comfortable with the ball.

But they’re highly paid superstars, surely they can actually play football :thinking:

Nowt to do with it. It’s all about how many shirts you can sell.

I’m struggling to think of one of our players who would get into a list of the top 50 European players. Yes we have some good prospects but they never seem to progress like they do elsewhere in Europe.

That’s because they’re pacified by becoming millionaires at 18 and think they no longer have to improve or actually try.

…but some of them are good players though, they just never gel as an England team…:disappointed:

Would any of them get a sniff in the top 6 national teams?

Costa named in Chelsea’s 25 man squad.:hugs:

Make your mind up

1 Like

I honestly do not know why he is in our squad and if he will play but he is taking up someone else’s spot. Courtios seemes to be very happy and we need a forward.

Oxlaide-Chamberlain: “We are in good form for the Manchester City game after beating Arsenal last week”

2 Likes

Based on last nights performance we overpaid by £34m for the Ox. Mind you he was still better than Sterling.:smiley:

2 Likes

Arsenal supporters after the transfer window.

2 Likes

Liverpool quoted Barcelona £183m for Coutinho. Barca said no way.

There is taking the piss and then TAKING THE PISS

1 Like

As good as stick it up jaxi, perfect.

They’ll be back

Bullshit.