Football

Good, Barklay was a cunt.

1 Like

Horrible game though

They nearly always are.

1 Like

Apart from that 4 3 or summat about 20 years ago.

That was immense!

Edit 4 4

Aren’t they? All that expectation of a hard fought grudge match plus the managers press guff of it being the most important match of the season, and it nearly always disappoints.

Are you sure;

I really hope Big Sam wins today

Does anyone know a good Free Premier League streaming app?

Wow crowd congestion at Plymouth!

There are doing roadworks leading upto the stadium which won’t be helping.

Missed the United match as my youngest daughter called in a said she is getting married in two years time, so in shock.

2 Likes

Nowatchtvlive.co - can be a bit fiddly to set up and advise using adblocker to prevent interruptions, otherwise not too bad.

A bit more expensive than a season ticket Bob :smiley:

I suppose that depends on how old she is? :wink:

hmmm yes, I can see a £10K bill coming my way. :stuck_out_tongue:

Arsenal season ticket price.

1 Like

Firmino, what a stupid twat.

1 Like

and I believe his appearance in court is on the day Liverpool play Chelsea. I’ve no sympathy for him, drink drivers deserve everything they get, but do the fans deserve the consequences of his self indulgence. Fortunately no accident resulted in his fuckwittery.

If you mean should his court date be changed because he is supposed to be at work that day, and some footie fans might be upset at his absence, then afaiac it’s tough shit. If it was you or me up before the beak, then we would be expected to take the day off no matter what our schedule dictated. I’m pretty sure I’d lose a days pay too, as I don’t get to book leave at short notice except for bereavement or immediate family illnesses. I don’t see why Firmino should be treated any differently.

If you didn’t mean that Johnny, I apologise.