Football

Game has been spoilt for me with the sending off. Was it a red? I don’t know.

Agreed about the game being spoiled by the red. However, I do think it was a red having seen some more of the replays. I wasn’t sure at the time of the incident and was surprised by what now looks like an ok decision.

I know a still is not really fair, but that looks like really dangerous play to me.

It was.

Not intentional. But the law says that doesn’t matter if your action endangers another.

Ruined the game really.

1 Like

Unintentional, but the ref didn’t have any choice. Just one of those splt-second things where both players are committed to winning the ball and Mané doesn’t get there.

3 Likes

Mendy looks like a class act. I hadn’t seen much of him before.

Turkey shoot

Good job the arse didn’t play City

1 Like

You do have to wonder if Klopp will ever attempt to coach Liverpool to defend.

1 Like

I was wondering what Klavan is for? He was awful. Didn’t think Can was much use either. In fairness though, most teams playing with 10 men against City for more than a half are going to get spanked.

Lovren was tired.
Klavan is the unwanted plan b for Dick Van Dyke

I took one look at that back five and cringed. Unbelievable that they didn’t bid for a CB all summer.

1 Like

Meanwhile we are being a bit shit at defending which means we are going to struggle.

The question is, even if they had signed VVD or McGuire, Mangala or made up with Sakho, would he have been able to mould them into a secure unit?

I’m gonna give Bumtell an instant ban if he comes on here to gloat :angry:

1 Like

We started so well, good first goal for City , Mane off and Liverpool went tits up, still attacking rather than hitting on the break and consolidating their defence. That’s the goal difference fubbed. I bet it’ll be the same scoreline on match of the day as well.

I don’t know Guy. But Dortmund didn’t have these well documented defensive problems.

He’s a well known turd polisher, but our back line is a step too far.

Migs - crap
Moreno - Turbowank
Klavan - backup CB
Matip - can’t do it all himself
Trent - 18 years old. Is going to be hot and cold for a while.

1 Like

Nice one - Everton 0 Spurs 3. Looks like Sanchez has slotted in very nicely to the back 3.

Villa 0 Brentford 0. Bruce, just fuck off son.

1 Like

The Bees are not a bad team. Been a bit unlucky this season.

Nothing against Brentford, they were very good.

Bruce has had 12 months and 2 transfer windows and the whole shower still look like strangers, no improvement whatsoever.