Football

Oh crap. We’ll still win.

1-1 fan bloody tastic

Here we go. 1-2.

Hahahahahahahahahahah

Again!

1 point is OK, I would have taken 10 points from 12 and a +10 goal difference at the start of the season.

Klopp Out.:rage:

Tbf, we’ve had a spectacular run of results against City. It was going to end sooner or later.

It was a terrible team performance irrespective of the sending off.

1 Like

Fill yer boots.

Red card did spoil it, but thought it was deserved.

Thought City would have been a bit vulnerable without Kompany.

Q for the Klopp lovers

Did he inherit the Dortmund defence, a la Wenger, or buy / build it himself?

As said above, the self evident lack of standard coaching is awful, the decline in previously solid players (lovren was first class at saibts), and the inability to either recognize the weakness nor recruit to fix is utterly mad

You’d be better offf with Brendan. Seriously *

• not really

What the actual feck? Palace sack de Boer???

They played really well against Burnley - I have no idea how they lost!! Players seemed up for it too, so he’d hardly lost them either

What a stupid decision

I knew there were rumours but I honestly didn’t expect it to happen.

The goal on Sunday was a mistake and after that we had a good go at Burnley. We were unlucky not to score, but that is hardly the fault of the manager.

Being a Palace supporter can be really shit some/most of the time :confounded: :anguished:

Agreed, absolutely daft…who are they going to get now? Woy Hodgeson? Alidice?

looks like Woy

Poyet has just become available…

Not Roy Hodgson. Palace are not that stupid.

Oh yes we are :upside_down_face:

de Boer must be devastated. Sacked by Inter after 72 days and now by Palace after 77 days. Humiliating.

Humiliating indeed. Surely any manager must be given more time. I don’t think he’d ‘lost’ the dressing room and as said above we were unlucky not to score against Burnley. A goal here or there and a couple of points on the board would have saved him. I’d like to know, though, how much of this was Parish’s decision or how much influence the Americans had in it.

He can come and replace Bruce (and last another 70 odd days!)

So long as that’s not a two-way street then he’ll probably do a fine job for you. And we know this because Bruce is a cunt

1 Like