Football

Another season drivel at least to suffer through :weary:

Weā€™ll do well to avoid a relegation scrap in the new year.

Welcome back to Dejan

1 Like

Heā€™s not having one of his best tonight :roll_eyes:

Can Firmino have whiteā€™er teeth?

Ooh look, a gormless tackle by Morono.

FFS, what a shit penalty

Cracking half thoughšŸ™„

Yeah, but I just hate to see those stuttering run ups. Theyā€™re mildly entertaining at best, when they score, but a miss just makes you look like a cunt.

1 Like

I was thinking that this commentator was presuming a little too much!

well done THFC

Happy enough with that.

Apparently Liverpool donā€™t need to sign defenders or a goalie

1 Like

We have the Gooners Sunday and nearly everyone is tipping us to win some are even saying with ease. But this is a local Derby and the Premier League and after the beating by Liverpool will have a new mindset. Prediction: 5-0. ā€¦just joking. A narrow home win I hope.

Iā€™m guessing Arsenal & Everton will be sending out a good number of reserves tonight given that theyā€™ll have had 2 days less recovery than Chelsea & Utd when they come to play on Sunday.

Arsenal are going to just love playing on Thursdays. Talk about shock to the system.

I feckinā€™ hope not. I canā€™t see Everton finishing in the top 4 so the Champions League is out. Focusing on the cups and trying to win something seems like a better idea than getting hammered tonight just so that we can wind up Maureen on Sunday in an attempt to get a point.

Everton lucky itā€™s only 3-0

Could be 6 or 7 by now.

Really poor display so far.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Ah fuckitā€¦

We were << :fist:>> at best.