Football

I read into that that he should answer to the fans for letting them down, which I think you are alluding to. What a twat.

Indeed, what a spanner. Be interesting to see what the club does.

Probably a badly worded reply to your original, but no, he deserves everything he gets. Iā€™m sure the club will not be too happy if he misses the Chelsea match ( or the fans ) but tough shit. Not alluding to a change of date for his day in court, he must suffer the consequences for his indulgence and disregard for the law and others safety.

1 Like

Can we have Evra back please. Still a great leftback. That wanker Moyes sold him waaay too early.

1 Like

We are playing ok but I am not convinced. I would like to see Van Dyke, Vidal and Rodriquez at the Bridge for back up.

A pleasing win for us yesterday against shitty.

Brilliant cross, superbly taken headerā€¦

ā€¦and Milner is proving to have brick-wall like qualities as a full back :+1:

Was wondering if Liverpool are any better now than the 13/14 side?

Of course Suarez made a massive difference to that side.

He is my player of the season so far. I am surprised how many quality crosses he puts in with his left foot. Keeps defenders guessing, as most of them are expecting him to cut back in his right. One million percent upgrade on Morono.

1 Like

Way better. Gerrard was massively overplayed in that team, and aside from the famous slip he cost us big time that season. Rodgers didnā€™t have the balls to drop him though. He was never a holding midfielder, even in his pomp. Playing him there was a terrible decision. He should have been used as an impact no.10 coming on for 20-30 minutes when needed.

Suarez carried a large portion of that team.

Was looking at 13/14 table,and on wins,gd and points,halved,you are almost identical to then.

Liverpool will need to buy in the next 2 windows to compete in the CL next season,as will Chelsea,both sides squads are not strong enoughā€¦If they both make top 4.

Dick?

Would be great if the whole southampton team broke out and did this half way through a game.

1 Like

Heā€™s doing pretty well for a 91yr old!

1 Like

Excellent.

Cracking goal

Stunning, better than the one scored by the player whoā€™s name I cant pronounce or spellā€¦ lol

Close the goal of the season now

We should be out of sight by now, but the reality is we are just one slip from letting them back in the gameā€¦ :triumph:

Referee Dean has just spoilt the game with a ludicrous Red Card.

1 Like

Why is Dean wearing a black shirt?

Surely it should be white?