Football

Echo???

Nearly men again.

Emre terrible again,

Yep, lost count of the wasted chancesā€¦:unamused:

Nice to see The Bruce delivering 3 wins in a row for Villa. How long since they last one 3 games in a row?

Not sure I would play Firmino as a 9, Mane looks miles better there. If Mane was fit, Firmino would be on the bench. If I wanted 2 strikers, then Sturridge would be my choice.

Can had a stinker and so did Karius, who looks like he needs another two seasons before heā€™s fit for the first team.

1 Like

4 in a row in April this year.

Iā€™ll be convinced when weā€™re in the top 2 and beating the sides at the top rather than at the bottom of the table. If we beat Leeds and Wolves then thatā€™ll be a good sign.

Iā€™d like that if wasnā€™t a Wednesday fan

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh Nooooooooo

Team to play CSKA Moscow: De Gea, Young Ā©, Lindelof, Bailly, Smalling, Blind, Matic, Herrera, Mkhitaryan, Martial, Lukaku

Subs: Romero, Darmian, Tuanzebe, Mata, McTominay, Lingard, Rashford

Smalling, Lindelof and Blind, FFS. :rage:

Based on the first half it would seem that Mourinho knows a bit more about team selection than you, Bob :stuck_out_tongue:

Whoā€™da thunk it?

Bit unlucky to be one down

Ludicrous skill from MbappƩ.

I wish Iā€™d watched that game. The MU game is crap. CSKA are atrocious.

I wouldnā€™t fancy wandering around after the game. There is likely to be a lot of trouble tonight over there.

I thought having Liverpool and United fans there within 24 hours of each other was spectacularly bad scheduling.

Get in

1 Like

I was more thinking about a bunch of lunatic Muskovites going for the Mancs after they have been ripped a new one during the gameā€¦

Anderlecht 0 - 3 Celtic

\ o /

:four_leaf_clover:

Youā€™ve nailed third :smiley:

Hopefully. Third is progress. Happy if weā€™re still playing European football after Xmas.

So will i