Football

S’what the interwebs is saying…

Jesus wept.

Is there another industry that repeatedly employs low-iq failures as CEO ?

How do these fuckwits keep getting jobs, which they fail over and over again for the same goddam reasons?

“We” are so useless at preparing young managers. Why is that? My soap-box tuppence: most managers come from the playing ranks. While it is marginally better now, we’ve neglected the basic education of generations of foodball academy kids

Play football…? check.IQ of a goldfish…? Check

There’s an entire class of football ‘graduate’ who’s just not prepared for the kind of decisions they have to juggle in a management position. Especially the fucking dodgy Phil Brown geezers who want complete control over everything at a club.

Right, I’m off to have some coffee

Might have got out of bed the wrong way

3 Likes

Moyes, ha ha, what a joke that man is, he is so deluded it’s untrue.

Takes a premiership winning side, sacks all the coaches and sells some key players and surprise, surprise appoints the mid-table Everton coaches and we finish mid table. Then is surprised that top players don’t want to join us with him in charge?

Oh and then there is Sunderland and his motivational speaches (like you are all shite and we are in a relegation battle after 3 matches) and of course the Real Sociedad fiasco where he insisted on speaking to the Spanish players in English, none of whom could speak it. Where they played short balls in a tippy tappy fashion and he makes them hoof it up route 1 style.

There should be a comedy film made about the useless cunt, can I suggest Rowan Atkinson for the part or maybe a Monty Python style sketch.

Oh and that twat Alan Brazil keeps talking up his mate ‘Davey’, 'cos he’s Scotch.

If he joins your club, you’ll get relegated and he’ll waste your transfer funds.

1 Like

Well Bob, if I remember correctly, it was that massive bully Ferguson who insisted on having Moyes as his replacement. Just rewards, I’d call it :wink:

No he was 4th choice after Pep, Ancelotti and our current manager I seem to remember. That was a bulshit story about him being the choosen one as a way of giving the appointment some credibility. SAF didn’t want him, but our CEO did for some reason.

SAF always follows the party line.

I was told some years in advance that SAF had decided he would replace him. By a very good source.
They looked at others but the pressure was on to give him the job as more of a club man and a Brit.

I’m not sure you can pretend your ex manager wasn’t heavily involved.

SAF chose Ancelotti, but the CEO wanted Moyes.

Bollocks - Moyes was anointed by Fergie. Big time.

2 Likes

I don’t care about what happened at bloody Manure! It now seems that is coming to West Ham FFS. In what way can this be seen as a progression?
giphy (3)

Ha, im in the same boat. Being born in to AVFC hasn’t made enjoying the game an easy ride. Yesterday’s result is a prime example.

In the ‘Thank Fuck he is not coming back to Everton’ way?

1 Like

It’s much more enjoyable to watch a sport where you don’t really care about the result, then you can simply enjoy the skill of the players. The BBC2 coverage of American football is great, for example - insightful and funny, the game itself is a bit odd but mostly enjoyable, and the coverage is only an hour a week. Perfect.

2 Likes

:rage:

1 Like

NFL this season is superb - everyone is beating everyone else and the celebrations are hilarious. On the surface there’s the athleticism but underneath there’s tons of psyching and mind games.

1 Like

Just ahead of Wenger iirc… :joy:

The absolute fucking state of Allardyce’s brexit shirt on MotD. :joy:

4 Likes

Looks like Moyes to the hammers is actually going to happen, I feel really sorry for them, as next season in the Championship struggling is going to be sad.

Ah well, it could be worse… …maybe not.

Don’t you mean tons of PEDs ?

Why not Brendan Rogers instead of Moyes?

Why would he want to go from Celtic and European football to a relegation battle at West Ham?