Football

Nope. Oh one small win for Everton and suddenly we’re all cocky.

1 Like

No ledger needed

All going well so far. Long way to go yet. Taking me dad to the home game on 23rd Dec as his Christmas present. Looking forward to that.

3 Likes

Bilic gone

1 Like
1 Like

God, I’m glad I’m not a Hammers fan

1 Like

1 Like

Classic reaction to WH spending a few bob in the summer and it not instantly working out.

That, and their wanky not-a-football-stadium.

1 Like

Moyes will be down to his last couple of million from the last failure payoff he got, so he’s obviously keen to get back on the gravy train asap.

1 Like

If this bloke is involved in your club then you’re unlikely to be successful.

1 Like

Another failure and he will qualify as a TV pundit

Love the statement from West Ham about needing:
“a quality manager to the position to inject fresh ideas, organisation and enthusiasm into a very talented squad.” Until we find such a manager we will settle for Moyes, they didn’t add.:smirk::smirk:

On the other hand, I hope Everton avoid hiring Allardyce :scream::scream::scream:

Who would you like to get?

who is actually available without tapping up someone elses manager?

They should take a punt on Chris Hughton - see if they can prize him away from Brighton…

1 Like

Dunno really. Someone who will play good football would be nice. That rules out Allardyce and the like. I presume that a big kitty will be promised to any incoming manager. I’m expecting a bunch of our midfielders to go too (Schneiderlin, Mirallas and Klaasen to name but three). I’m quite happy for Unsworth to get the job. Yesterday was his first home game.

Ancelotti he’s available.

Don’t see him being interested or a good fit Tuchel would be better if we’re aiming for the moon, but he will end up at Bayern.

That’s right, aim for the moon.