Football

What channel is this match being shown on in UK? ITV?

ITV

1 Like

STV here

:smiley:

Vardy should have scored there.

Iceland tv showing the Sweden match then?

1 Like

Is Demarai Gray on the bench?

Nup

Substitutes
12Walker
13Hart
14Bertrand
15Gomez
16Keane
17Cork
18Young
19Rashford
20Lingard
21Cahill

Would have thought he has to be worth trying out.

Good result for Sweden,2nd leg should be interesting.

Decent if fairly meaningless result for England. Arguably looked the better side in the secondhalf.

Indeed, England looked the better side for most of the game and they had two great chances to win it.

I was actually excited by some of our football (for the first time in a long time)

I despair when I think that GS will undoubtedly pick the ā€˜namesā€™ and the likes of Pickford and Loftus Cheek will be bench fodder, at best.

Sadly he will revert back to the 11 that played in the qualifications

To me,Pickford should be a no brainerā€¦

He does need to keep some energy & progressive forward passing through the midfield which should rule out Henderson but Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be picked. I agree re Pickford, should be Jones, Stones, Rose & probably Walker at the back. I like Dier but the other midfield positions and strikers still need nailing down.

1 Like

Henderson is the most negative midfielder we have had since ā€˜Butchā€™ passitbackorsideways Wilkins. To be fair to him, he had all of his attacking intent coached out of him, but Henderson slows the play too much.

Heā€™ll still get picked though :roll_eyes:

The frustrating thing is he is well capable of creativity. Iā€™ve seen him play some delicious passes and through balls leading directly to goals. BUT, he doesnā€™t do it nearly often enough.

Heā€™s the antithesis of Hollywood Gerrard, who tried to do too many.

Yes he is capable of that and I saw that in him at Sunderland. Sadly heā€™s now firmly believing in his own hype and thinks that making no mistakes = great player.

Great player, he is not. But he thinks he is.

Note to Jose, we donā€™t need lampost, lets just let him go to Turkey or somewhere.

Also, we donā€™t need forever injured Bale, he was a great player, however at 29 and with 24 injuries since going to Real Shitstir then no thanks.

Good win for Plymouth

2 Likes

6 games unbeaten now and off the bottom . More importantly , only 12 points off play offs! haha

1 Like

Note to Scumbags Madrid, Euro200M is not enough for Neymar, PSG bought him for Euro222M and would want more to let him go. So, go back to the banks you owe Euro700M too and see if they will lend you more.

Incidentially RM only quote ā€˜short term debtā€™ of Euro250M, they seem to think ā€˜long term debtā€™ doesnā€™t concern the plebs. Or the debt they hide in their B team debt.