Football

I hope Rafa can take us further in this competition. So glad he stayed.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t it inevitable that Newcastle will run into Liverpool in this competition?

Yeah, I think so.

We seem to have been able to put out a better team in the cup than when we were a Premier League team, though we made seven changes. Probably the best squad weā€™ve had in a while. I like the way things are being done at the club at the minute.

Poor Davey Moyes. :cry:

From Liverpoolā€™s point of view Iā€™d love Sunderland to get something from the game.

Benteke nailed on to score later surely?

Good result for the Arse, they so easily couldā€™ve sat back and lost a cpl of points thereā€¦

Mourinho - the gift that keeps on giving.:joy:

1 Like

Moreno is absolute AIDS.

1 Like

This could be 7-6.

Canā€™t see Moyes lasting much beyond Christmas. Would Sam go back, or be wanted back?

Madrid are going to pay an absolute fortune for Coutinho.

Itā€™s helter skelter

The best bits of play have missed the chances.

Itā€™s all headers!

Iā€™m enjoying this (apart from CPs first goal, which was embarrassing). Would prefer we werenā€™t so leaky, but itā€™s good end to end stuff, especially for neutral observers.

Ooh, lovely touch there!

Never a dull moment with Liverpool.

This season so entertaining to watch, a massive improvement in the quality of teamwork, no longer a bunch of individuals ( until Sturridge makes an appearance ).

I can see Barca being in for Coutinho as a replacement for Iniesta.

Was a little surprised there was no approach from Barca / Madrid in the summer.

If we win the League, which looks a foregone conclusion, maybe we can keep Coutinho and re-sign Suarez.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

At the Sty to watch Villa beat the Bluescum :grimacing:

2 Likes

ā€œHeā€™s our potato-head, heā€™s our potato-head!ā€