Football

Does Dave mean the Monaco forward Keita Balde Diao?

Not sure who Baraboo is though.

Sorry about that, I put in Babayoko so I dont know what happened.I think thatā€™s the guy erā€¦ Guy.

De Bruyne, Lukaku and Salah were all signed by Emenalo and sold cheaply by Jose. Jesus!

Thatā€™s an entire midfield :smiley:

2 Likes

I think he has an ego to match. :+1:

Perhaps this should go in the obituary thread, but I thought it was more apt to put it here.

The voice we ALL remember

Decent innings.

RIP

3 Likes

Watching Italy v Sweden, big game. Iā€™ve never seen a World Cup without an Italian side there.

This just on the beeb footy page![image|624x416](upload://Great photo this of Jorginho belting out the anthem and even his team-mates finding his passion a surprise.

The Napoli midfielder is making his first start for Italy, he was born in Brazil but moved to Italy as a lad.)

Belowā€¦

63 minutes 0-0 (0-1)

Squeaky bum time for the Italians

Do they look like scoring?

Not really, very poor. I fancy Sweden to get one on the break as Italy press

The Italian acting is improving though. Oscars await.

To be fair, the Swedish cast is quite good too.

You werenā€™t around in '58?

Yes, but we didnā€™t have a telly (and I was about 9 months old)

Now fuck off and get some matching amps :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Iā€™m just grateful that Southgate & Co spared us this particular agony. How it came to be that Spain & Italy were in the same group though. England wouldnā€™t have had a prayer of getting out of any group with either of those two in it.

Not sure about that, Italy are shite

Not watching but reports are suggesting that Italy are now hoofing it long. The ignominy.

Theyā€™re all over them now, but Sweden are asking for it, just defending deeper and deeper. 3 mins left.

Buffon is nearly on the half way line at times :smiley:

5 mins of added time!