Football

Erickson is murdering us. 1-3 and we are finished. Well played Denmark as Ireland are never going to score 3 more.

Hat-trick for Erickson. We should call for the Vet to end the suffering now…

Bendter, 5, we’re having a party

Get in

Well done Denmark. Shame those great Irish supporters will be missing in Moscow.

The ultimate humiliation, conceding to Bendtner. :disappointed:

We were rubbish. Well played Denmark

World cup draw 2 weeks today.

1 Like

New Chelsea Stadium to cost ÂŁ1 Billion pounds!

1 Like

I walked past Roman Abramovitch in Kensington yesterday. Being a billionaire looks literally like a walk in the park. :grin:

Great first half from the Arse, may it continue… :pray::+1:

Good half from Chelsea, but we need more goals. :pray::pray::pray:

Coleman to Sunderland

Must be the end for Pulis. WBA have been murdered at home, have hardly won since last season and are absolutely woeful to watch. They are third from bottom if West Ham win their game in hand…

1 Like

Surprised Everton didn’t go for Coleman.

1 Like

I’m not sure they were even thinking of him. Apparently we were lucky at Palace today. According to the Guardian there was a blatant dive for the penalty that gave us the first equalizer. If so, I hope Niasse gets a three game ban. Still, it keeps us out of the bottom three and only three points off Huddersfield in tenth who were battered 4-0.

And the penalty we should have had when aha got pushed over in the box. It’s tough at the bottom

No wins in 14 games,is that right?

If so that must be there worst run in years.

Possibly, at least they won’t be last on MoTD for the first time in years given that Chelsea scored four. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could see off the likes of Fat Sam*, Pulis, Mourinho (:smirk:) and other tedious anti-football managers in the Premier League.

• ie fuck off hiring him anyone else including Everton. Especially Everton.

As great as it was when chelsea started winning titles,i really wouldn’t want to be forking out £60 a fortnight to watch one of JMs teams.

Great day - Villa come from one nil down to beat QPR and the Tesco bags from Sandwell lose yet again :smile:

Really hope they stand by Pulis, but the cunt will walk to avoid losing his precious record of never being relegated. Never played football either the cunt.

4 Likes