Football

Happy that United won 4-1, but somebody get Lindelof some fucking longer studs, he keeps slipping over. There is a good player there, but at the moment he’s a liability. Lindelof seems not to be able to deal with the pace of the forwards in the premiership, OK at international level against Italy where they don’t run at you at top speed. He better get used to it this season or he’ll be sold.

People doubted Pogba, but he is immense, first game back and he dominated.

Bailly & Jones would normally be first choice centre backs. Hope they are both fit for when City visit.

1 Like

Another good weekend for various Chelsea cast-offs.

Knowing Maureen (no the other one) they will be playing at centre-forward and number 10 at home against City if they are fit. I presume that they will park Boris’s Big Red Bus that day. The piss stained old nodders seemed to approve of it last year…

If Salah improves further we might buy him back as a squad player. :grinning:

1 Like

Moyes that.

Must be hard watching West Ham at the moment knowing that Bilic’s last game represents the end of decent football for the next six months. It’ll be 4-4-2 and belt it long to big Andy now…

1 Like

We play you next week at your place Mark after a long trip in Europe, Saturday teatime. We must be big underdogs. Hope we are free of injuries and it’s a good game. :sunglasses:

Will be a good game, I reckon. Hazard and Moratta in good form.

Hopefully our brain-dead goalie has a dose of smelling salts before the next Luiz freekick.

Luiz isn’t playing Christensen is. Our midfield will have to be on top of their game if we are to have a chance. Liverpool with th midfield/attacking choices are top players and very quick and tricky could overrun us.

1 Like

Yes, Moyes is looking like a disaster at the Hammers already…

David Gold looks happy… lol…

Btw the news from Sunderland is very optimistic, good catch getting Coleman!

Great photo that. I would not like to see West Ham get relegated, but would take consolation that it would cost the Dildo Brothers and Lady Brady millions. Hopefuly tens of millions. Each.

I am still quite happy. Not sure how long it will last. Shame about Stones getting injured as he was doing alright.

Football should NEVER be £60 a ticket , I took the mrs and the little un the other day for the little uns first match . That was an extra £27 or so on top of my season ticket .
I won’t be making a habit of it , partly because I’m tight and partly because I had to sit in the family zone and contain myself .

I think my season ticket works out to about £14 a match which is fair enough .

Most people would have expected something like that

we’ve got to try and find a way of winning

David Moyes, just now.

Welcome to the Championship

Possibly the only man able to out-Hodgson Hodgson when it comes to motivational quotes.

Woy and Agent Moyes, spent forces the both of them, damaged goods.

4 Likes

We are going down. The dildo’s reckon that we have the best squad in a decade which means very little and the best we can hope for under Moyes is barely adequate.

Cunts.

2 newly minted Oxford Utd fans?