Football

Har fucking har :rage:
It was actually the Rochdale game . 1-1
If I was in the family zone for Saturdays debacle I think Iā€™d have probably spontaneously combusted.

Worse than that, you would probably have burst into flames

1 Like

Still , we are at home on Tuesday night . Havenā€™t won a Tuesday night match at home since 2015 . Canā€™t wait .

Good luck

1 Like

This is not going to end well :grin:

3 Likes

That looks like Darth May behind the womble

Pulis sacked

1 Like

Ha ha ha, Pulis is out but is being replaced by Megson who plays a similar brand of ā€˜footballā€™.

Pulis will be hired again soon enough. Clubs that he manages donā€™t get relegated.

Everton?

1 Like

Nope. Iā€™m guessing weā€™ll stick with Unsworth. The new owner/board arenā€™t that stupid.

:fearful:

I thought the same.

To say I donā€™t like Pulis is an understatement (not only for his football ethos, but especially for this particularly kind of bollocks https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/28/tony-pulis-crystal-palace-appeal)

However, despite being shite, heā€™s been dignified and worked his bollocks off for West Brom, AND kept them up when other managers would have taken them down (that sound you can hear right now is West Ham fans shuddering) ā€¦ so I find this statement from the club to be incredibly piss poor and ungrateful

Not sure what else they could have said. Theyā€™ve just sacked him.

What do you think they should have said about him?

2 Likes

Weā€™ll never know will we as he has been sacked, or would have walked if he thought the Baggies were going down.

Agree, which bit specifically did you find 'piss poor and ungrateful ā€™ ?

Anyway hopefully Megson will continue the good work and send Sandwell Town FC down.

I wonder how much his pay-off will be. Will it be enough to cover the Palace fine?

1 Like

Just one wee sentance about them being grateful?

Maybe Iā€™m turning into Jeremy Fucking Corbyn (Iā€™m really not) but I donā€™t think it would have hurt them - or any sacking club who sacks someone whoā€™s given their all, even if it was shite - to mention something positive about the contribuiton theyā€™ve made.

edit: fuck this, I donā€™t want to be the one who stuck up for Pulis. Sod him, the tosser

I just wish clubs could be a little repsectful for a managers contribution other than league points when they get booted - wouldnā€™t kill them to say something about the man himself: when the fallā€™s all thatā€™s left, the way you fall matters a great deal, etc etc

Who you kidding this is the premier league, leave that talk at home for when you play with your cuddly toysā€¦
The publicity agents are as bad as the player agents

1 Like

Oh, how well you know me :slight_smile: