Football

Neymar has now scored 7 goals from his last 9 shots on target against Celtic in the CL, including 4 from his last 4.

Heā€™s a truly great player.

I hate the cunt.

I see heā€™s had 2 more ā€˜assistsā€™

If your hatred could get any hatier, now is the time.

Deluded Brendanā€
@DeludedBrendan

If the game tonight was played over the space of 9 minutes then weā€™d have beaten PSG 1-0.

Thatā€™s a great result in anyones book.

Whatā€™s happening at Everton? Are they gonna stick with nice nice but dim Unsworth or have another go for Marco Silva ??

Dunno. There was talk they were after Van Gaal but he isnā€™t interested and after seeing the way United played under him, we could have kept Koeman if we wanted to play ponderous rubbish. I think Unsworth may get the job until Xmas, but the transfer window is going to be tricky if we donā€™t have a permanent replacement in. The latest gossip is that they are approaching RB Leipzig sporting director Ralf Rangnick.

Hopefully Bolasie and Coleman will be available soon. We need the pace.

1 Like

I am surprised Brendon Rodgers hasnā€™t applied.

I heard they were lining up to bring AVB back to the premier league

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Thatā€™d be a damn sight better than most of the names being mentioned

One for @malbec

In the good old days when it was only 2 squid to duck from flying coins and missiles

3 Likes

The good old days

Remember one game being in the shed end in the mid 70s and crapping myself,paid 25p to go through a gate to get into the old west stand where there were more civilised nutters.

The sign should have readā€¦ ā€˜Youā€™reā€¦ā€™

1 Like

From what I heard it was one of their own players. Blame it on the bus driver if you want, but I donā€™t care. We won and they didnā€™t. mind you, they way things are going right now Iā€™m not looking forward to next Tuesday

:slightly_smiling_face:

I have tears in my eyes here.

'kin 'ell whatā€™s going on at Goodison. The ground is almost empty

Seems that Bob has been right all along, Fellaini is just too big for his boots.