Football

I wish they wouldn’t do this.:persevere:

Utter crap, as they have spuds to come second and everybody knows that they are bottlers

If we lose on Sunday then I’d swap Man Utd and Liverpool around but otherwise it looks accurate to me.

1 Like
1 Like

What a twat.

1 Like

£30M per year? Goodbye England, Hello China!

Without him we will struggle.

He’s fat again.

So, stay at Chelsea, or earn a £1 per second after tax!!!

Tricky one that lol…

He could go & earn £60M in a couple of years and then still come back for 2-3 years in Europe if he wants to.

The trouble is that the Chinese teams are allowed 4 non-Chinese players in each team with no cap on budget, so they splurge 25 players worth of cash on 2 - 4 players.

Going to be an emotional day at Watford!

I’m sure he’ll get the send off he would be proud of.

2 Likes

Wolves vs Villa at 5.30pm today where he managed both teams, guiding Villa to second place. Tributes are planned.

1 Like

Could totally understand it at the end of the season but right now when he is surely in line to be footballer of the year, odds-on to win the Premier League and quite possibily the FA Cup as well it seems a bit stupid irrespective of the crazy money.

He left Brazil for the money, he left Spain for the money and guess what…

that was a masterclass Spurs 4 West Bram 0…well done…

I can’t quite bring myself to feel sorry for Chelsea.

Spurs and Utd both on great runs and look the only threats to Chelsea, though obviously the Costa thing may scupper Chelsea on it’s own.

Hopefully United’s run comes to an end tomorrow though I won’t be putting money on it, quite the opposite in fact.:smiling_imp:

“Fuck off Payet, Dimitri Payet, we just don’t want you anymore, you’ve got some fucking front, you money grabbing cunt, fuck off Dimitri Payet!”

Hammers fans love nothing better than a slag Judas.
:joy:

3 Likes