Football

Spurs 4 Everton 0 - some great football from Spurs in 2nd half

I see Real lost again, ha ha. La Marca are marking Zidanes card.

Wonder if they will swoop pochettino in the Summer.

If Poch goes he’ll surely want to take Kane, Ali, Eriksen, Alderweireld and min-Son with him.
Daniel Levy will be rubbing his hands.

4-0 and we were lucky to get 0. Hopefully, this and the suggestion we should spend 20p let alone ÂŁ20 million on Walcott will see Allardyce on his bike at the end of the season.

:rage:

Daddy will be proud

Asked by BBC Radio Sheffield what he would like the FA to do, the 45-year-old responded “shoot them”.

Apparently Van Dijk is out. Looks like he’s still getting used to Kloppo’s training.

Well done Bournemouth. Arsenal were awful. Again.

2 Likes

If Liverpool win,that could be there top 4 hopes gone

Arsenal will do well to finish top 6, IMO

1 Like

This.

They are likely to lose Sanchez in the next couple of days and Ozil at season’s end. While they won’t really miss Coquelin and Walcott if they leave, there is the possibility that they won’t have Wilshere, Cazorla or Koscielny for too much longer. Toss in Mertesacker who retires and a further half dozen or so who have 18 months left on their contracts and there is big spending on recruiting/retention needed at Arsenal. How much change out of £200 million would you see for 6-7 top rank PL footballers and is AW the man to spend it? They can have BFS from us if they want to replace Wenger :worried:.

Why are the Liverpool fans booing Sterling? I didn’t think he did anything bad towards them, apart from not playing very well?

1-0 I wish the final whistle would blow

Was thinking about this the other day.Used to really enjoy watching it on Sportsnight.
Think Micky Hazard was the best i remember seeing

Moar keeper woes for L’pool

Seems like it is a good game.

1 Like

Are Liverpool keepers trained in the art of chucking games at the Grobbelar academy, or are they just shit?

Nice