Football

Haha, Kloppos gone fucking spare at Lovren.

Still time for the inevitable Salah equaliser.

I had 2-1 time Man U then changed it to 2-2 just before the game!!!

Good defensive effort shutting out Liverpoolā€™s front 3. They did sit worryingly deep second half but job done.

Same old, same old.

So much for the Fab Three - barely had a meaningful kick.

I backed United at 9/4 and also backed them to win to nil at 6/1 - stupid Eric Bailly.:rage:

1 Like

Lovren continues to impress on everyone why he has no place in a Liverpool team.

You should be flogged until youā€™re cured :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

How many saves did De Gears make?

Not many. I donā€™t think they had a shot on target in the 2nd half.

We had them under pressure for large parts of the game but they defended well.

We, otoh didnā€™t defend well when needed and they took their chances, So, (unusually) iā€™m not complaining.

Maureenā€™s tactics were spot on, nine behind the ball and occasionally ten. Liverpool were suffocated even though they had the vast majority of possession, closed down again and again and didnā€™t score.
So hands up, United played the game well and tactically deserved the win.
( fucking M62 EastEnders :rage:) but Iā€™m not bitter or upset :cry::sob::cry::sob::cry::sob:

Lovren was nearly as bad as against Spurs at Wembley and with Rashford having AA on toast is was a disaster.

It was a sad reminder of our form from last season - loads of possession but no idea how to break down a well organised defence and actually create a clear chance.

Just pray to God we donā€™t get drawn against them in the the Champions League (assuming they beat Sevilla)ā€¦

Out of the teams through,iā€™d say Man city maybe the best draw so far.

1 Like

Iā€™ll still ban any manc who gloats though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hull v Norwich,4 penalties so far

1 Like

Is that a follow up to London 0 - Hull 4

1 Like

I hope not. That was a dreadful record.

Meanwhile WBA have gone 2-1 down, and look doomed :rofl::joy::rofl: and Everton are 1-0 up against Brighton which should see us safe for the season in which case the players should down tools and ensure the sack for BFS.

Think the other 2 will come from Stoke,west ham and Southampton.

Palace will be ok i reckon.

Mark Noble has just tackled a pitch invader at WHU. They have disintegrated. Southampton are pish too.