Football

At least it won’t bother England as i can’t see them sending a team.

Feckin’ weather at Stoke, and out man from Iceland has got a hurty knee so is staying home…:rage:

EDIT: Hopefully it is lovely on the Costa del Granny and Bournemouth absolutely muller West Brom.

2 Likes

GOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLL !!!

Charlie Adam :rage:

GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Yep, Everton 2-1 up at Stoke and Bournemouth have come back to 2-1 against West Brom :grin. Hope Wilf is ok as he has gone off injured and you’re a bit pants without him.

Just got back - didn’t know about WZ. That’s pants, hope it’s minor

Just read the report - all is ok :+1:

1 Like

Mo Salah :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

If he doesn’t slow down he’ll be at Barca by August

Meh :smiley:

Villa fucked their chances of automatic promotion away at Bolton :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Well Brighton put up a good fight and even looked the better team at times in the second half.

I like Hughton and I hope he gets a chance at a bigger club at some stage.

At this rate, even Paul Punkle is going to begin to rate him…

Salah getting them in while Kane’s crocked. Good lad.

1 Like

This bit of analysis cheered me up this morning:

In Lambert’s eight-game reign, Stoke have earned seven points, with only one win. A similar points-per-game performance between now and the seasons’s close would see them finish on 33 points. No team has finished with such a tally and survived.

So, anybody disagree with the view that, barring the most miraculous of miracles, WBA and Stoke are gone? Huddersfield were absolutely awful yesterday. I wonder if they’ll run out of gas and deny the dream outcome of Hughes seeing both teams he was involved with relegated this season.

Bottom three forecast: Southampton, Stoke, WBA.

I doubt the Tesco bags will win another game this season, they are utterly doomed :slightly_smiling_face:

:smiley:

I’ll take that :+1::grinning:

5 Likes