Football

When we played them I was surprised how good they were we had to work very hard to win.

Could someone please help clear my confusion.
Who is ‘Sideshow Bob’, is it David Luiz or Mario Fellaini ?
Buggered if I can tell.

David Luiz. Fellaini is Toilet Brush.

1 Like

Laughing so loudly at my age is not good for the health. :grinning:

[quote=“chelseadave, post:684, topic:35, full:true”]
David Luiz. Fellaini is a cunt [/quote]

FT, etc

Fellaini is known as Lollypop or Lampost. I wish we would sell the cunt.

This sums it up well, but it’s not what those with half a brain could have worked out five years ago…:roll_eyes:

The owners had genuinely good sentiments and these derailed after falling out with the City council over the stadium.
Since then, the name change idea (presented as a way to increase revenue but suspected to be a malicious attempt to rid the club of “city” connections) and ill consider cost cutting has alienated most fans.

I’m on two minds about continuing my season pass next year.

Hopefully you won’t go through the same as Coventry City. We are heading rapidly towards either League 2 and/or going bust. We have no training ground or stadium and are again trying to sue the City Council over the Ricoh Arena sale to London Wasps.

Haven’t SISU given up on that mostly. I feel sorry for CCFC fans, what with the Northampton fiasco.

No they’re having another go - this time about not being offered the same deal as Wasps.

One should never mix ones balls. Been there when my old rugby club’s ground was taken over by the wendy ballers. We ended up being nomads. Still had loads of fun though at other clubhouses though

Great goal by Hazard! 2-0 to the Blues.

Every fekkin year… No fourth place for us, which is maybe what the board need to wake up & smell the coffee.

So, who would you have to replace him?

Ancelotti…

Expected Arse to be right up for this after losing to Watford.

…ignore that

I’d be quite happy to go through a couple of dodgy years to get to a situation where we are credible title contenders.

It has to happen sometime, and sooner (like a few years ago) the better! Imo.

He’s still going… lol