Football

It’s been a terrible season hasn’t it. :weary:

2 years ago he was hot property after Wales great run in the Euro’s, now I doubt anyone in the PL will consider him.

Best news I’ve heard all season :+1:

I remember when you got promoted, surprised that you are where you are tbh

Two years ago we were on a high but Chris Wilder and Alan Knill were snapped up by Sheffield United straight after promotion. Three poor managers since and a merry go round of players and we are back down again.

Only decent performance we have managed this season was last week.

Que sera sera we’re going to Forest Green …

Hopefully you’ll bounce straight back. I fully expect the core of our team to be snapped up if we don’t go up . Ah the life of a lower league fan.

1 Like

Good news, I think for Sunderland, in a way. Better to get shot of that moron (and Coleman too) and rebuild than somehow have survived with them both in place

I’m a Wednesday fan, so I know how you’re feeling. It’ll get better. Top tip - make sure to come up by the playoffs. League One or not, it’s a hell of a way to come up

Meanwhile, Koppites: what the hell is going on with Buvac leaving ?

They say he is on a leave of absence but with an important game coming up that seems a little strange.

It’s not good. Apparently a falling out after 17 years of working together!

I remember how it went to shit for Rafa after Paco Ayesteran left.

To mention nothing of certain forums …

next they will be selling Salah - I hear RM are getting a bid ready for him to replace Bale.

No chance of it happening this summer.

Correct, they need to offload Bale and nobody wants him at anything like the price and salary.

he’ll end up at Utd with all the other outcasts and misfits

I think you’ll find not. The ‘performance’ in CL has put buyers off, United stated they are not interested.

Fortunately for me I know someone who works at director level with most premier league clubs, and over the last few years what he has told me has proven to be uncannily accurate.

So we’ll see what might unfold in thr xfer window.

Why would they tell him all their transfer news?

And post it now.

Or it’s pointless.

They don’t directly, but when you mix in those circles regularly you get sufficient information to be able to put two and two together to make four.

He was in the directors box at Anfield last Saturday.

Chelsea have just won the FA youth cup 2018. Beat Arsenal 7-1 over two legs. 5 years on the trot.