Football

Problem was Sanchez went missing also, mind you the starting formation was very unambitious, with no obvious striker…

1 Like

I know Guy but it was the same post when they played Swansea, just being lazy.:grin:

Cant you sod off and go do an advert or something…:smirk:

1 Like

Liverpool look a shadow of the side last year.

Good times for me but I’d prefer them to be challenging the top as well.

Sad thing is the three points don’t do a lot other than keep us in touch. Good atmosphere at the ground and fans suddenly happy again
We may get some bigger crowds again.

Dietmar Hamann says Liverpool were crazy to give Klopp a 6 year deal . Is he right? Seems a nice enough chap but is he any better than Keegan was at Newcastle?

I’ve been very wary of the whole Klopp mania from day one and been slagged off massively for that negativity.

Last season was poor and our performances in the two cup finals were lamentable yet Klopp escaped any criticism and got a new massive contract. While we obviously had a good start this season it has been incredibly worrying how quickly it has gone downhill since the Bournemouth debacle.

I wanted Koeman to replace Brendan and stand by that.

Difficult question, you’d have to comapre it to Keegan’s back-to-back Bundesligas against the Bayern hegemony. Good comparison though.

IIRC, it took Klopp three years to win a trophy with Dortmund, but it’s more difficult when you’ve got cabbages like Paul calling you to be sacked every time things get tough.

1 Like

I’m in good company then:

Jesus. :slight_smile:

I’d have chosen Pochettino to replace Moyes rather than LvG .but I’m not sure that many were realising what a good prospect he was at that time. Daniel Levy obviously did.

Liverpool still look a shambles at the back (inherited from Rodgers) but he has had 18 months to put that part right.

managers/vegetables isn’t a good look anymore since Graham Taylor passed away :unamused:

Meanwhile, in absolutely not the worst league in Europe, Celtic are 27 points clear.

2 Likes

Where their striker’s value has gone from five hundred thousand to forty million in half a season… :thinking:

Been coming,that free kick he took was a stunner

Was just about to say Swansea are about to score. Fucking useless.

He is nuts not playing Aguero

He’s nuts not dragging Hart back. T’other two are a bit shit.

Think dyer put the keeper off a bit.

Toure has been a donkey in the second half