Football

Expect me dad ranting on the phone any sec.

Jesus. :slight_smile:

The 2nd coming

Jammy bastards.

You are right goal should have been disallowed.

That French Ligue 1 is shit as well - PSG won the leauge last season by a European record of 31 points. :grinning:

At the end of the day we can only try and beat the teams in our league - it isnā€™t going to change any time soon so weā€™re stuck with it.

If I was a Fulham fan I would be asking serious questions about why they sold Dembele and even more so for a development fee of Ā£500,000 - when he decides to leaves Celtic heā€™ll go for big money.

How good is Dembele?Only seen a couple of games in Champs League.

So whatā€™s the scam/whereā€™s the body buried?

Wengers been offered a 2 year contract extensionā€¦:thinking::dizzy_face:

Theyā€™re both brilliant :grinning:

14 year old Dembele - donā€™t worry guys heā€™s decided to play for England

He will be a huge star Stu

1 Like

Leicester really are in the shit.

1 Like

Two points separating the bottom six clubs now. Any of them could go down now.

Yes,think Bournemouth are ok although they are on a crap run.
In form teams out of those 6,seem to be Hull & Swansea

Apart from the bottom 6, thereā€™s usually some team that goes into freefall and gets involved in the battle. Bournemouth are looking like that team right now, although thereā€™s a long way to go

Did Mata think Schmeichel was the same height as Warick Davies?

That will keep the fans happy.

Well that was hard work (to watch) but I guess thatā€™s what you get from Moaninho

Hard to predict the bottomā€¦ Leicester got a seven game win streak to come out of nowhere two ish years back.

Itā€™s a long way from done. An injury, a win, a mistake and you could be looking up.

Hull looked super on Saturday, but I said that when Phelan got MOTM in August and then didnā€™t won another game for ages!

It seems Ranieri is now the bookies favourite to be the next PL manager to get the sack.

FFS, they are still the current PL champions. Ok, theyā€™re going through a tough time atm and relegation is a real possibility, but if he goes it will be a despicable decision. Half a season after winning the PL and youā€™re on the verge of getting the boot?

1 Like

I just hope they go a long way in the Champions League.

Me too!

How good would it be if they won it :smile: