Football

FTFY

I donā€™t think Navas is a bad keeper at all.

:popcorn:

He is shockingly poor. He makes Bravo and Jā€™Oh (:grin:) Hart seem decent. The fact he only conceded one last night is irrelevant.

Surely still enough for an open top bus parade?

3 Likes

I can smell the bitterness from here.:sob:

1 Like

It is actually worth looking at the Ramos Salah challenge again. (Here from 19s in). I hadnā€™t realised it was Salah hooking Ramosā€™s arm to begin with. Ramos also managed to play the ball to Isco as Salah leant into him. Top defending.

1 Like

Iā€™m disappointed by your efforts today. I thought youā€™d be the most provocative poster on this thread.

I expected (and backed) us to lose and once Salah went off (which was not Kloppā€™s fault) it was inevitable.

Yes Karius was a plonker but we would have lost anyway (Madrid had hit the bar from an open goal just before the opener).

There was nothing really to get my goat up.:weary:

Even that disallowed goal came from an ill judged parry by Karius straight to Benzema. Better keepers tend to put those to one side or the other.

Benzema was surprisingly effective yesterday. Heā€™s often disappointing but he caused a lot more trouble than Ronaldo managed to.

Didnā€™t think they created much at all.

The offside goal was about the only serious effort in the first half and the Isco chance came about from a terrible cross field pass from AA and then a stumble from Lallana.

The 3 goals were one off incidents that none of the outfield palyers could have realsitically prevented.

Ramos locked his arm in and pulled him down, he wouldnā€™t have known it would end his game but he knew what he was doing.

I really hope Salah makes the World Cup. He is great to watch with a refreshing attitude to the game.

Ramos is a great defender but very cynical, he throws himself to the ground at every opportunity in an attempt to get players booked.

This,
I had a great day at anfield, gutted for mo, gutted for Karius and gutted for the fans

I canā€™t imagine Ramos will be sightseeing much around the valley of the kingā€™s anytime soon.

Looking forward to more of the same next seasonā€¦

Believe

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Weā€™re meant to be in for Fabinho, currently at Monaco.

A real life defensive midfielder, no less. Ā£40m

Great win for the Sky Blues at Wembly today. If the scumbag owners would now just fuck off, it would be a perfect summer.

1 Like

Iā€™m currently on holiday , so far itā€™s been brilliant with Liverpool getting beat and now Excretia getting turned over in the play off final :joy:

2 Likes