Football

There was a load of people filming and photoing this, parked empty outside the KCOM on Saturday.

Some people are easily pleased.

1 Like

Was it made in China?

IT should keep the tee(m) warm when Klopp goes for coffee

Isn’t that the Brexit battle bus? Still making promises that won’t be kept?

2 Likes

The Sky Blues will face Luton Town in the Final of the Checkatrade Cup as well as the likely prospect of being relegated to the fourth tier of English football for the first time since 1959. Of course we could go into administration again as well.

It could be worse Ian, you could support Liverpool.:pensive:

Mate of mine reckons a move to the Worcester area aka MK Dons is being lined up.

Just hope the idiot section of fans don’t try something silly at the final.

As SISU seem hell bent on moving out of the Ricoh and into some drain of a ground with Cov RFC, sharing with a rugby club always has issues with pitches.

The ‘sensible’ thing to do is to strike an agreement to stay in the Ricoh for the next 5 years and give yourself time to work out what you can afford and where your base will be.

There are a lot of skyblues fans who are angry with Wasps and their owners for buying the stadium, when SISU refused to pay the ÂŁ14M buy-out and wanted it for free.

As a side issue, Wasps will be in dire financial trouble at the end of next season unless they reduce the wage bill massively, or get a lot more income in. They have burnt a cash pile of £12M and it’s now £1M in one season. OK they had a few one-off’s like player relocation and the set-up of the new training ground at a local rugby club, but that is £2M max, so £9M at least losses per season is not a happy camper. The injection of cash from the bond issue has all gone, so if you are holding the bond, get the fuck out while you can.

Fuckin’ obsessed.

Meh.

I would imagine more people hate Chelsea nowadays. You have to laugh at them whinging about the Chinese throwing their money around when it was Chelsea who ruined the Premier League in the first place

2 Likes

You can tell the author desperately wants to add “victim Scousers” to his list. Ghastly, clichĂ©d bollocks.

Football fans will lap it up.

1 Like

They have similar pieces for Utd, Tottenham, Chelsea & Arsenal. Yawn.

2 Likes

The Sun newspaper reporters has been banned from Liverpool FC and newsagents have been asked not to stock the paper.

Quite right too, fucking scum paper.

5 Likes

This is just a widening of the ‘Eclipse the Sun’ campaign in Liverpool. It is almost impossible to find a copy of that rag once you are away from Lime Street Station. None of my local newsagents have stocked it for years. I doubt many in Liverpool were buying it anyway before this escalation in the campaign.

Part of me would love to see similar grassroots movements against the Mail and Express, but sadly suspect that things would quickly get out of hand and we would end up with Boris and Theresa leading a Red, White and Blue book burning campaign.

Weird that it took so long.

1 Like

Two hand balls and we lose out on both decisions.

And a sending off and not a sending off.

Same old arsenal