Football

That’s Wilshire out for the rest of the year then… :roll_eyes:

Maybe not. Bournemouth may actually have some competent physios & medics.

1 Like

Can’t be any worse than ours !

From the Beeb ‘Gossip’ page…and, for once, I hope The Fail has got it right…

Premier League referee Mark Clattenburg could be tempted to move to the United States or China, with the 41-year-old tired of the level of scrutiny that follows high-profile decisions. (Daily Mail)

Heading for a bloody Valentines Day massacre tonight at Villa Park as Barnsley are offered a chance to make themselves comfortable at Villa’s historic stadium, before the home team stand off in the second half and make the away team look like fricking Barca - again.

They seem determined to nosedive straight into League One.

I thought Brucie would be good for you.

Not sure he will get another pop if things don’t turn round a bit before summer ?

On paper, yes he would be good. On paper the squad looks much more balanced and has proven Championship quality.

Sadly on the pitch we can’t score, concede late, and have no guts to compete, and Brucie is rapidly running out of formations and substitutions to play with - its like trial and error at the moment.

Bit like us when he kept trying three at the back and playing people out of positions to make systems work.

Hope it works out. He’s a good bloke and I liked him a lot as a manager. He’s honest and he will keep trying. Lots of Hull fans mocked his conservative tactics, but he took us up twice and added a few Wembley trips in as well.

On balance, he delivered.

That’s the phase he’s in here right now - its not working!

https://twitter.com/DirtyFootbaIIer

Love this so much.

1 Like

My fav one

1 Like

PSG are playing well…:+1:

Now 2-0… :dizzy_face:

Yes,surprised how poor Barca look though.

That could be Barca out now!

They’re all over the place tonight

It’s all over… lol

Wonder if Messi will stay now?

Sorry to see the score.

I am always optimistic with managers and hate the knee jerk reaction to get rid when times are bad.
I believe anyone should get a chance but I don’t know how bad it’s got.
In my head I can see him storming to a second season triumph with time. In my heart I think he may be sacked before 2017 is done.
I’d have him back, but that’s small consolation when you are adrift and aimless

Just can’t see where the fuck the next wins gonna come from. They’re all fucking useless :rage::clown_face::poop: