Football

1-1 6th

3 Likes

Both should of gone.

Utd look totally flat.,probably effects of last Sundayā€™s result.

trueā€¦

3 Likes

Zlatan,ā€œhe jumped into my elbowā€ :upside_down:

The only response for that is a 12-game rest as we donā€™t want to aggravate Zlatanā€™s senile dementia the poor old blossom :hibiscus:

I expect that Bournemouth player to get a 6 match ban

2 Likes

Yep, agreed about Mings who is obviously a bit of a turd . At least he fronted up and was vaguely plausible. Zlatan lined Mings up deliberately, took a three step run up and laid a beauty on his coupon. Very, very stupid and potentially very costly if Utd miss fourth.

Ah, thereā€™s nothing like giving the arse a good beating :sunglasses:

1 Like

You know that terrace chant ā€˜can we play you every weekā€™ā€¦:grinning:

2 Likes

Good to see it isnā€™t just Utd who get the benefit of dodgy offside decisions :slight_smile:

We fucking won again. Out of the bottom three. Saint Big Sam on his way to another club saving mega bonus. Though not sure Iā€™ll be saying that in a months time - weā€™ve got some very tough games coming up

Was not fucking offside. He was inline. Deffo. I saw it through my pint just as I was taking a swig. I had the best view. No one had a better view. It was the best goal, just beautiful.

Another beautiful 3 points for the toon!

Onside. :+1:

1 Like

Villa - 3 wins on the spin for the first time since 2010, 3 clean sheets, 3 unconvincing performances against mighty Derby, Bristol City and Rotherham. But 9 points to drag us away from another relegation.

This must be the start of what our new Chinese owner promised when he said weā€™d be as big as Real and Barca in 5 years time :joy:

Sakho, two starts for Palace, two clean sheets :thinking:

1 Like

Ahhh, what could possibly go wrong, humiliation against Liverpool and now a return match against Bayern.

And still he canā€™t see that itā€™s him thatā€™s the main cause of the problemā€¦

Wenger out!

Heā€™ll be resting players against Bayern for the clash with the mighty Imps next weekend.

Wenger wasnā€™t the problem yesterday - it was the other team, they played far better footie :+1:

1 Like

Hmm, not sure. Before hearing the teams, I was watching Sanchez in the warp up thinking, ā€œJesus, this guy looks mustardā€. Couldnā€™t believe he was announced on the bench. I assumed he must have a knock.