Football

Pretty poor first half, but united should be in front.

If it stays like this for another half an hour it will be squeaky bum time :slight_smile:

Great save!

The dream scenario would be Leicester winning the Champ’s Lge. Utd winning the Europa Lge & Liverpool finishing 4th in the PL. Not going to happen but it would be very funny!

1 Like

My dream involves manure losing every game from today and begging Moyes to come back. To secure a trip to the championship.
And Hull getting back into Europe. And lasting more than a game.

I’d take Leicester winning the CL, and I would love to see Liverpool get top four and win it next year.

Methadone is one way of beating it

1 Like

I see Leicester have drawn the one team in the CL that do what they do, only better.

Bar United it must be the worst quarter final line up of the Europa League ever.

United really should win that trophy. Only the sheer slog of the games could undo them. Must be the weakest year for ages. Pity Sevilla don’t drop into the last 8 :smiley:

Wenger out, oh and Mustafi and Xhaka are worse than useless imo…

Baggies 3-1 up against the Arse? Looks like the players are already anticipating Wengers departure.

Arsenal’s :joy: :joy: :joy: ‘defence’ :joy: :joy: :joy:

Boing, boing

An away win for Villa at Wigan and Blose going down at Newcastle would be perfect today :smile:

1 out of 2 will have to do.

Another clean sheet for Sakho and Palace today. Sigh.

2 Likes

Klopp cutting off his nose to spite his face.:roll_eyes:

Great win at Stoke they had one shot on target and that was Avery dodgy penalty. We should have scored more but no Hazard hurt us. Still 13 points ahead. :sunglasses:

Looks like Michael Oliver’s on a bookings bonus for this weekend. Absolutely nothing tackles from both teams.

Nice results today… Spurs winning and City/Pool drawing… …

Could Big Sam do it? God, I fucking hope so