Football

an insider tells me Wenger to resign this week. New manager to be Sam Alladyce

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

(thatā€™s about St. Sam BTW. I couldnā€™t give a shit about Wenger)

I have mates and family who are Arse supporters and I do feel for them. :lying_face:

Half my family are arse supporters the other half Chelsea,Iā€™m happy to sell them some of my old tops if they have had enough

1 Like

The problem with Arsenal is that this situation is ten years in the makingā€¦

Since David Dein left the club it has been in steady decline, and thereā€™s been no one at the top who knew/strong enough to challenge the self indulgent idiot.

Iā€™ve consistently said for the last 5/6 years that Wenger was slowly eroding the clubs status, and if itā€™s plain enough for most of the fans to see, then it should have been for the boardā€¦ But while the profits were rolling in they happily sat on their hands doing nothing.

I trust this will come to bite them on the bum soon, as rebuilding the club to Premier champs status is going to be a very expensive business, and Iā€™m not sure the current owner will invest accordinglyā€¦

3 Likes

Surely he has to go soon,the players look like they have given up

The board donā€™t want Wenger to go, as they will have to fund a new manager by Ā£150M + net to improve the team. Keeping Wenger (even if they finish 6th) is much cheaper and more profitable. Wenger will be happy with Ā£40M net and they may lose Ā£25M from the Champions League.

Wenger needs to go and you need to get Ancelotti.

Think yourself lucky - Liverpool have been in a similar malaise for approaching 30 years and donā€™t seem any closer to getting out of it if you ask me.:disappointed:

1 Like

Sic Transit Gloria.

Sic(k) transit

Wow whatever will these sick bastards do next?

Go Juve

When Barca lose, they like to lose big.

1 Like

Eurgh, I hope these Oxlade-Chamberlin rumours are bs.

Heā€™s a good player who has been badly managed.

Heā€™s another young player who has become a millionaire too soon and hence his development has entirely stalled.

Some save from Neuer in the first half.

Great strike

1 Like

Leicester have to be pleased with the result,2nd leg should be decent